Rules of Riding
• All riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride
• You must be over 107cm (42") to bodyboard on the FlowRider
• You must be over 133cm (52") to ride standup on the FlowRider or to ride the FlowBarrel
• Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo
identification present to sign off
• You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water
• Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness
• Do not participate if you have a heart condition or neck, back and bone ailments
• Do not participate if you suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms
• Do not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Flow House Bangkok House Rules
· Payment and Registration must be completed at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Bookings not paid for by that time may be made available to wait-listed guests.
· FlowRider is an extreme sport that can result in serious injuries. Riders assume all risks of injury.
· Fully completed liability form is required for first time riders and may be required for repeat riders.
· Copy of your ID card, Drivers License or Passport is required.
· Sessions start at the beginning of every hour.
· Flow Cards not transferable or shareable.
· Locker service Deposit 100 baht/ Locker/ Session.
Please return the key to Flow desk for you key deposit refund.
· Towel service fee : 50 Baht per tower
· Flow House Bangkok not responsible for lost or stolen property.